- Family Medicine - American Board of Integrative and Holistic Medicine
- Doctor Of Medicine - University of California, Irvine College of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science - University of California, Santa Cruz | Honors, Phi Beta Kappa
- Official Training - Acupuncture, Food and Medicine
- AboutDr. Lonna Larsh’s primary interest is Functional Neurology, which emphasizes the underlying causes and prevention of disease. This approach focuses on improving each individual’s biochemistry to help them attain the best possible quality of life. She believes in “lifestyle medicine,” encouraging people to take an active part in their health through dietary changes, exercise, and stress reduction. She has experience treating the whole family from newborn babies to patients over 100.
“I passionately believe health is one our most valuable assets,” says Dr. Larsh. “I believe that our very best health is not something that just comes to us. It’s something that we have to work for. But attaining our best health can be fun! That health is the sum total of a web of interconnected factors that include what we eat and how we digest our food, how we move, how we sleep, how we relax, and how we relate to each other. Health is the place where our genetics and our environment come together. It’s my role to provide information based on the latest research and state-of-the-art care, as well as inspiration, toward that end.”