PRP Skin Therapy
Do you notice sign of natural aging, such as lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin?
At Wellness and Aesthetics Central Coast offers platelet-rich plasma (PRP) Skin Therapy to improve the appearance of patients in Santa Cruz, Capitola, and surrounding areas. Wellness and Aesthetics Central Coast is one of the expert providers to offer this innovative anti-aging procedure to residents on California’s Central Coast.
The benefits of PRP Skin Therapy include:
- Gentle, non-invasive procedure
- Short treatment time
- No downtime
- Natural result due to growth factors from own blood
- No allergy or infection risk
- Visible results after a few applications
- Long-lasting effect
What is PRP Skin Therapy?
PRP therapy has been used in the 1990s to speed up healing after orthopedic and cosmetic surgery. Today, the PRP method is the latest trend in skin rejuvenation and aesthetic medicine. PRP skin therapy can naturally combat skin aging on the face and hands. In contrast to anti-aging treatments such as hyaluronic acid or Botox, PRP treatment involves blood from a patient’s own body, so the treatment is 100% biological and natural.
The high concentration of growth factors in combination with using the micro-pen leads to excellent results: revitalization and renewal of the skin cells, increased blood flow, resulting in wrinkle smoothing and improved skin texture from the inside. The results of PRP skin therapy last for at least 2 years compare to 6 months for Botox or hyaluronic acid treatments.
How Does PRP Skin Therapy Work?
PRP Skin Therapy works by combining micro-needling with PRP for skin rejuvenation to significantly increase natural skin repair and enhancing the micro-pen results. Our doctor will extract 10ml of blood from you. Then the doctor will place the blood in a centrifuge to separate the red blood cells from the plasma. After this, the platelet-rich plasma is applied to the area, and the micro-pen glides over the skin to penetrate and perforate the skin.
The platelets are responsible for clotting, healing, and stimulating the skin to produce new collagen and elastin fibers. This will lead to an increase in volume, as well as vibrant, luminous, and younger-looking skin after completion of a 1-to-3 treatment series, which is conducted about 12 weeks apart.
What Happens After PRP Skin Therapy?
After the PRP skin therapy, you can follow your regular habits, without any impairment.
The repair process begins directly after the treatment and can take anywhere from weeks to months to display the full effect, depending on your individual situation. Since healing after PRP treatment is a continuous process, the appearance of lines and wrinkles will improve with over time. The most appreciated benefits are results that last longer than other skin rejuvenating procedures.
What Other Ways Can PRP Help?
- O-Shot The O-Shot™ (also known as the Orgasm-Shot™) is a procedure that involves injecting platelet-rich plasma (PRP) into areas of the vagina as a way of treating sexual dysfunction or stress incontinence.
- P-Shot The P-Shot™ (Priapus Shot) is an injection that is specifically designed for men to treat erectile dysfunction and improve sexual performance.
- PRP for Breast Lift Also known as the Vampire Breast Lift, a PRP Breast Lift is a nonsurgical form of breast augmentation that eliminates downtime.
- PRP for Face Lift The PRP Face Lift (also known as the Vampire Face Lift) is the process of extracting blood from a person’s body, spinning id down to concentrate the plasma, and reinjecting it into a person’s face.
- PRP for Hair Restoration PRP for Hair Restoration is a process of collecting, centrifuging, and then injecting PRP into the hair follicles to promote the formation of new cells and stimulate hair growth for a healthier scalp and fuller looking hair.
Is PRP Skin Therapy Right for Me?
Generally, this treatment is suitable for anyone who wishes to naturally fight the signs of aging by using their body’s own healing power. To achieve the best results, you need an experienced physician to utilize PRP skillfully and effectively. Wellness and Aesthetics Central Coast is the perfect choice for all PRP treatments. We will determine if you are a good candidate for this innovative, minimally invasive therapy.
At Wellness and Aesthetics Central Coast, we customize each procedure to your individual requirements for the best results. We will make a proper diagnosis and set up a treatment plan for you. During a thorough consultation, you will get to know all the details prior to the procedure. At Wellness and Aesthetics Central Coast, we ensure that you receive the most comprehensive information, attention, and care when undergoing PRP Skin Therapy.
The friendly and experienced medical team at Wellness and Aesthetics Central Coast invites you to schedule a complimentary consultation by calling (831)325-0202. At our med-spa location in beautiful Capitola, you will experience premium treatment in the most comfortable and professional environment with results beyond your expectations.