Are you searching for the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for your special someone? You could go the easy route and pick up a big chocolate heart and a dozen roses, or you could give something exceptional—the gift of beautiful skin. An IPL treatment is the perfect Valentine’s gift this year.
What Is IPL?
IPL, short for intense pulsed light, is a powerful treatment that can transform skin by removing red spots, fading uneven pigmentation, and improving the appearance of broken capillaries and rosacea.
IPL works by using powerful light to treat imperfections and damaged skin. This treatment leaves the healthy tissue intact for faster healing and better results. It is safe for many skin types, although we typically recommend a different treatment option for our darker-skinned patients due to the risk of pigmentation problems.
Giving the Gift of IPL—What You Need to Know
If you’re thinking about giving the gift of IPL this year, there are a few things you should know. These tips will help your recipient get the most out of her treatment. And don’t forget—you can always get a gift for yourself!
- Multiple Treatments Needed- Although you will see results after your first IPL treatment, we typically recommend a series of initial treatments. Most patients benefit from 4-6 treatments to start. Results can be maintained with regular follow-up treatments.
- No Downtime Needed- Is your sweetheart always on the go? Even the busiest man or woman has time for IPL. The treatment takes less than an hour with no downtime. IPL can easily fit into a lunch break.
- Use Sunscreen- A great companion gift to an IPL treatment is a bottle of high quality sunscreen. IPL can make the skin more sun-sensitive, especially in the first days and weeks after treatment.
- Ideal for Men and Women- Men love IPL, too. Everyone deserves gorgeous skin.
- Face or Body- IPL isn’t just for the face. If your special someone has brown spots on his hands, IPL can help. This treatment can used on the face and body.
Valentine’s Day is almost here, but you still have time for a thoughtful, unique gift. This year, give the gift of IPL. Call us today and learn more.