Our clients often ask, “Is HydroMassage as good as a real massage?” To be honest, we actually think it is better. We love the HydroMassage and know that if you try it, you will too. What makes a HydroMassage one of the best massages you can find? Learn with us and then make an appointment to try this treatment for yourself.
What Is the HydroMassage?
The HydroMassage is a massage bed that doesn’t need a massage therapist. In just 10-20 minutes, you can receive the equivalent of an hour-long deep tissue massage with a massage therapist. You can keep your clothing on the whole time and you never get wet. While you’re enjoying your treatment, read a book, watch a movie or listen to music. Relax!
Here are a few of the many benefits of the HydroMassage:
- Open, Non-Claustrophobic: Some water massage tables feature a closed design (users get inside of a pod for treatment), but the HydroMassage is open so you’ll feel free and comfortable while your massage is in progress.
- Keep Your Clothes On: Many people are uncomfortable (or just don’t want to bother with) getting undressed for a massage. With HydroMassage, you can keep your clothes on while still enjoying the many therapeutic benefits of massage.
- Quick and Easy: A traditional massage takes about an hour, but with HydroMassage, you can have all the benefits in just 10-20 minutes. This makes it easier to incorporate massage into your lifestyle. Yes, a pampering hour-long massage is great for a special occasion, but the rest of the time, come see us and enjoy the benefits with the inconveniences. A weekly, or even a daily massage, is possible with HydroMassage.
- Relax: Since you don’t have a massage therapist standing around, you can really relax and do what you like during a HydroMassage. Watch a movie or listen to music on the available touchscreen, take a nap or read a book.
- Stay Dry: It might be called a HydroMassage, but that doesn’t mean you’ll get wet. The liquid is fully enclosed so you won’t get wet, just beautifully massaged from head to toe.
- Relieve Muscle Tension: Relieve stress and muscle tension.
Who needs a real massage when HydroMassage is so much better? Call us today and learn more about this wonderful treatment.